Friday 19 August 2016

Ruby - 1

Ruby is an interpreted language. Interpreted languages are those in which instructions are executed one by one.
If some one is new to programming field, he/she  will not be able to understand my above lines. Don't worry, my very next post will be dedicated to the it. Before starting any programming language, it is necessary to understand what actually a programming language is (especially if you are going to start your first language) and why it is different from others. Read my next blog and you will be able to understand what actually is programming language, why are we even learning it and what is the difference between scripting language, markup language and programming language. So for now, I will just introduce Ruby.

Ruby is object oriented. Don't worry, I will definitely explain "What does being Object Oriented mean?" and will explain after all "why we needed the language to be Object Oriented?" in my next to next blog.

After all these I will start with Ruby and will strictly talk about technology. I will also complete the topic on Git and explain SSH.

Before starting Ruby, we should keep following points in mind:
  • Ruby looks easy and indeed the written code is easily understandable, but Ruby actually is very complex and error prone. 
  • Ruby is more famous because of Rails, Rails is a web development framework.
Keep Learning, Keep Sharing..~~!!
Ta-Ta
Click Here for my Blog (advertisement may come; skip if you want to)

No comments:

Post a Comment